In January 2018, TechSafe was selected by the New Zealand Government to deliver a programme to improve the cyber-security of businesses to help them meet the objectives of the government’s cyber security strategy.
Capella Consulting, in partnership with Need a Nerd has set up TechSafe as a result of this award and is working with partners to provide New Zealand SMEs cyber security awareness and assurance.
TechSafe’s certification will minimize the risks and reduce the impact of an incident, should one happen, enabling your business to continue using email, the internet and your mobile devices. Capella Consulting is an IT services company which specialises in IT Strategy and Business Needs Analysis, Architecture and Solution Design, IT Service Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence and Reporting and Security Assurance.
Established in 2001 Capella Consulting have been delivering IT solutions and services to organisations within both the private and public sectors.
Capella Consulting have partnered with and consulted for major vendors and solution providers, both nationally and internationally.
– An initial one-hour face-to-face assessment interview with a trained Assessor
– Your own secure customer portal with relevant and helpful resources
– An Assessment report instantly available on your customer website
– A remediation report that prioritises areas to work on with links to helpful resources we provide
– On-line training modules to teach your staff about cyber risks and how to recognise them
– A follow up remediation review to qualify your improvements and get you to certification
The TechSafe Assessment Benefits
– A quick and affordable service
– Resources to help you understand and lower your cyber risks
– Alerts and updates on the latest cyber-threats
– Learning modules to educate your staff on cyber-risks
– Monitor staff training progress
– No need to be technical
– You will gain a good understanding of what cyber crime is and the steps you can take to avoid future attacks
– A means of showing your customers and suppliers that you have taken all reasonable steps to protect yourself and them from cyber-threats