Sell Global on Amazon
Sell Global on Amazon
Discover the 4 P’s for success on Amazon and how you can apply these to grow your sales.
If you are selling on Amazon, or considering it, then you need to know how to stack the odds in your favour.
Only 3 per cent of companies selling on Amazon succeed long term. Why is that?
Like a lot of things in business, too many people take it lightly, make assumptions and they fail to learn the right way to set up and launch. Then, they give up because it gets too hard, or the result never comes.
Amazon is the perfect pathway to new markets such as USA, UK, Europe and Australia… when it’s done right.
At this workshop you’ll learn the right way to execute the 4 P’s to create six or seven-figure sales channel on Amazon.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn at this ALL NEW 90-minute action-packed session;
- Why images are so important for how people shop on Amazon – especially when they are on mobile devices.
- The three places you can have images for your brand and how to use each one the best way.
- How to have your ‘hero’ image stand out from the crowd so customers click on your listing.
- Mistakes sellers make with their image stacks. Not the obvious ones, but the subtle things that are less obvious and can sabotage sales.
- The best way to think about the order of your image stack – you get nine images, use them wisely. What are the questions or concerns you need to answer for your prospective buyer?
- The best sources of keywords and how to organise them.
- A new update for ‘backend’ keyword placement that is helping products rank inside one week.
- The expansion of advertising options on Amazon and what is coming down the pipeline.
- New problems brands are facing with Amazon Advertising and how to keep up with the changes.
- The importance of using Amazon Advertising and what ROI you can expect.
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is being used to optimise ad spend ROI – side by side comparisons.
- An Amazon Australia update and growth numbers that may surprise you.
If you are selling on Amazon already, you’ll leave with strategies and tactics you can apply straight away to sell more. If you are not yet selling on Amazon, you’ll see what is possible for your brand and how the Amazon platform is one of the best ways to access new export markets.
About Your Presenter
Hamish Conway – Sell Global
Hamish started selling on Amazon in 2013 and in his first full year achieved $1.2 million in sales on the platform. In 2016 he started Sell Global to help brands take advantage of the Amazon opportunity. He and his experienced team have since worked closely with more than 200 brands in New Zealand and Australia to help them set up, launch and succeed on Amazon in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe.
His perspective of what works, what to avoid and how to do it right is unrivalled in Australasia. Amazon is a constantly changing beast. By having a specialist focus on Amazon, being on the platform daily, making sales, solving challenges and experimenting, the knowledge gained can save you time and money when you set up and launch on Amazon.
PwC, Level 4, Corner Ward & Anglesea Streets, Hamilton